This is marketing, a new book from Seth Goddin,
a genius of marketing,
I am one of his fans,
learning how to do marketing in the new world,
his latest book is a great encapsulation of many of his major themes:
- The job of marketers is to change people through stories
- Go for the smallest viable market (as opposed to the minimum viable product)
- "When you know what you stand for, you don't need to compete."
- "People like us do things like this."
- Treat different people differently
- Price is a story you are telling
- "Trust is as scarce as attention."
- Earn the permission to send regular, expected communications to your customers
- "Who would miss you if you didn't show up?"
- Organize and lead your tribe
- "If people care, you've got a brand."
About Bob Jiang
- 中国北方的第一位CST（Certified Scrum Trainer）
- 敏捷变革中心（Center for Agile Transformation）合伙人