why to be a businessman
This is insight from my experience of 1 year entrepreneur. Why to be a businessman. The reasons are:
- Each one is for "money" (at least some kind of "money" - here what I mean is short term, money; but long term might be reputation or shape.)
- there are 2 types of "money", one is short term, which means get cash shortly;
- the other type is long term, which means we could get recognition/reputation, not cash.
how to be a businessman
To be a business man, you should know what your value is firstly. In order to know yourself, let's do self-assessment.
Secondly you need to know the market price, so keep the connection with market, don't lose focus and the connection.
About Bob Jiang
- 中国北方的第一位CST（Certified Scrum Trainer）
- 敏捷变革中心（Center for Agile Transformation）合伙人